Days we like to celebrate:
- Friday, March 4th – Employee Appreciation Day
- Saturday, March 12th – Plant a Flower Day
- Monday, March 14th – National Pi Day
- Thursday, March 17th – Saint Patrick’s Day
- Sunday, March 20th – First Day of Spring
- Friday, March 25th – Good Friday
- Sunday, March 27th – Easter Sunday
What’s new with QuickBooks 2016?
Thinking about upgrading your QuickBooks to 2016? Here is a short list of some of the new features you can expect to find that may be helpful to your company.
- ‘Bill Tracker’ is now available. This is similar to the Income Tracker that is already available. It lets you see what bills are outstanding, item receipts, purchase orders and more!
- A new way to clear the ‘Email later’ flag from those numerous transactions using ‘Bulk Clear Send Forms’.
- An updated report date filter – ‘This Fiscal Year-to-Last Month’.
- ‘Rebuild Data and Verify Data Updated’ now gives you a report on what was fixed and what could not be fixed.
- The upgrade feature is now streamlined so that QuickBooks will create a backup file using a simplier dialog when upgrading your existing file.
- QuickBooks Enterprise now has a column sorting on payment screen to make choosing invoices for payment easier.
- QuickBooks Accountant now has a ‘Batch Delete Transactions’ which allows you to delete or void groups of transactions all in one batch.
If you would like more information on any of these features or how to upgrade please e-mail email@example.com.
Meet the Staff!
Texas A&M Graduate – Class of 2013
Allison’s goal is to support the team in every way possible to ensure that they can provide the best service to all of our clients.
If you would like to contact Allison for any information please e-mail her – firstname.lastname@example.org