What’s new with QuickBooks 2016?
March 1, 2016
Thinking about upgrading your QuickBooks to 2016? Here is a short list of some of the new features you can expect to find that may be helpful to your company.
- ‘Bill Tracker’ is now available. This is similar to the Income Tracker that is already available. It lets you see what bills are outstanding, item receipts, purchase orders, and more!
- A new way to clear the ‘Email later’ flag from those numerous transactions using ‘Bulk Clear Send Forms.’
- An updated report date filter – ‘This Fiscal Year-to-Last Month.’
- ‘Rebuild Data and Verify Data Updated’ now gives you a report on what was fixed and what could not be fixed.
- The upgrade feature is now streamlined so that QuickBooks will create a backup file using a simpler dialog when upgrading your existing file.
- QuickBooks Enterprise now has a column sorting on the payment screen to make choosing invoices for payment easier.
- QuickBooks Accountant now has a ‘Batch Delete Transactions,’ which allows you to delete or void groups of transactions all in one batch.